Sunday, May 20, 2007

The results are in...

You're Kind of Stupid

You got 7/10 questions right!
There's some things most people know... except for you.

Yeah, f--k you Blogthings... they say ignorance is bliss or something like that.

On another note, I was tagged by Suzanne (AKA Alaska Stick Girl) to share 8 facts about myself. So, here goes:

1. I have three kidneys. One is atrophied and just kind of hangs out with the other two. Gross.

2. At some point every day, I have some kind of mystical experience.

3. I am gazing over the lovely Gulf of Alaska as I write this. This, as well as the rest of the natural world around me, is where a lot (most) of my inspiration comes from.

4. I love to work with just about anything but cotton.

5. Sometimes I go out tidepooling just so I can eat stuff. Like chitons. Or seaweed. But most times, I go out just to enjoy the elegant beauty of it all.

6. I bought some remote property about a year ago. You know, for when the end comes. Which is pretty much what I've been hoping for my entire life. Because it just costs so much money to live a simple self-sufficient lifestyle these days...

7. I'm really not as crazy as I sound. I mean, I am, but in the good way.

8. My house is dominated by love, fiber (both from sheep and my dog/cat), art glass, laughter, and kindness... not necessarily in that order.

As far as tagging goes... I'm a little shy about the entire thing. So, if you are reading this, tag, you're it!

6 comments:

Bezzie said...

#3 is the reason I flunked college algebra. Except substitute Gulf of AK with Auke Bay. LIke how the hell am I supposed to care about numbers when there are eagles, whales, and sea otters right outside the window???

Kath said...

Great to know more about you - very envious of your remote wilderness location! The yarn for Butterfly was from ebay.com from a seller called YarnTreeHouse and the yarn is called Rhythm worsted weight - he does have some really lovely colours and the prices didn't seem too bad to me, especially compaired with Noro!

Artis-Anne said...

I too am stupid as I got 7 but what the heck do any of those questions have to do with my life any way ?!!
I too yearn for that remote self sufficieny but I think its totally unrealistic , well at least for me it is now :( but I can dream and being surrounded by beauty does help doesn't it ?

sheila said...

You have been tagged! Check ot my blog for details!

Deb said...

Thanks for joining the Summer fiber swap! I think it will be a fun swap. My family lived in Dillingham, Alaska while I went through college. I spent 5 summers up there. A truly beautiful state. You job sounds ideal!

Stacey said...

Turns out I'm a genius. Can't be that clever though as I can't work out how to post the results on my blog!!