Monday, May 14, 2007

It's official...

You Belong in Dublin



Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.

You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

Well, aside from the fact that the Internet has validated my dream to live in Ireland, not too much exciting stuff is going on right now. I am currently in the throes of finishing my mum's Mother's Day gift. I thought, for some reason, that Mother's Day was on May 15. Seems I forgot that Mother's Day is always in a Sunday... like it has been for the past 28 years of my life. Nice. Oh well, she is being understanding and all that.
I'm also bummin' because I somehow managed to lose my SP's address AND e-mail. And I still haven't heard from the moderator of our group yet (it's been about a week!). I even tried contacting one of the other moderators, and ummm... got a bit of a terse reply. I know these folks are doing a hell of a lot of work- and it is so appreciated! I also know that I am a total nimrod for losing such valuable info. But, I'm getting a bit desperate. Plus, there are Lantern Moon circs in this package I want to send. And then some. Hopefully it will all work out soon!

No comments: