|You're Kind of Stupid|
You got 7/10 questions right!
There's some things most people know... except for you.
Yeah, f--k you Blogthings... they say ignorance is bliss or something like that.
On another note, I was tagged by Suzanne (AKA Alaska Stick Girl) to share 8 facts about myself. So, here goes:
1. I have three kidneys. One is atrophied and just kind of hangs out with the other two. Gross.
2. At some point every day, I have some kind of mystical experience.
3. I am gazing over the lovely Gulf of Alaska as I write this. This, as well as the rest of the natural world around me, is where a lot (most) of my inspiration comes from.
4. I love to work with just about anything but cotton.
5. Sometimes I go out tidepooling just so I can eat stuff. Like chitons. Or seaweed. But most times, I go out just to enjoy the elegant beauty of it all.
6. I bought some remote property about a year ago. You know, for when the end comes. Which is pretty much what I've been hoping for my entire life. Because it just costs so much money to live a simple self-sufficient lifestyle these days...
7. I'm really not as crazy as I sound. I mean, I am, but in the good way.
8. My house is dominated by love, fiber (both from sheep and my dog/cat), art glass, laughter, and kindness... not necessarily in that order.
As far as tagging goes... I'm a little shy about the entire thing. So, if you are reading this, tag, you're it!